J. Southern Studio- Love & Honor Ritual KitRegular price $40.00 Save $-40.00
Give gratitude and welcome love and friendship into your home, office, studio space, or your person with this handmade Love & Honor ritual kit. This kit comes with:
- Dried rose for welcoming warm, loving spirits and energies.
- Jasmine essential oil for enhancing friendship and romance
- Rose Quartz for love, understanding, stress relief, and emotional healing
- One or two quartz crystals (depending on size/ weight) for additional purifying and healing
- Pink candle for love, honor, gratitude, and morality
- California white sage stick for purification and cleansing. Cultivated sustainably from private land.
- Holy palo santo wood from South America for sealing in good energies and welcoming positivity. Our palo santo is harvested from naturally fallen branches in Ecuador.
- Turkey feather or Palm Leaf (vegan!) to aid in wafting the purified smoke. Our feathers are upcycled, with a scrap leather handle.
Every delicate article in the kit is packaged inside a pillow box, and included is detailed information on how to use each piece effectively, and instructions for a simple, personal ritual. Instructions are printed on 100% recycled paper. A great gift for yourself or loved ones.
Meet the Maker:
Launched in 2010, J. Southern Studio is a woman-owned and operated design house based in Los Angeles, creating specialized adornment and wellness objects intended to help connect, manifest, and align with the energies around us.
All of the components in our Ritual Kits, from the Earth born minerals to our essential oils, are thoughtfully, sustainably, and respectfully sourced from it's people or place of origin. Our herbs and flowers are cultivated on small local farms, and our varied sage comes from two places: an organic sage farm, and from an Indigenous friend who wild crafts and wishes to share healing tools with the world. Likewise, our Palo Santo is fair -trade from an association in Ecuador that works to reforest, educate, and provide income for their community.
Everything JSS creates is made to order by hand and with love in our downtown Los Angeles workshops. Our small but mighty team is a diverse group of artists and artisans, and we enjoy donating portions of our online sales to various nonprofit organizations as much as possible.